Wednesday, January 9, 2013

HOLIDAY DRESS




Red dress made for Xmas but I only just completed it!   Purchased the fabric from Lincraft  last year and originally planned to make a Trench coat,  but it has ended up as a dress.   The fabric is  stretchy,  shiny  and is matt on the wrong side.  I have enough to make some red pants!

Another Burda pattern,  I luv that I can just  cut and sew,  no mucking around with mock ups or having to measure and add up.  This style always suits  me with a collar,  topstitching, zip and princess seams from the shoulders.



Just noticed the pin in side of the collar.






















Burda Mag.  5/2009























PATTERN   Burda Style Mag.   5/2009
SHOES          Ziera  sandals (last years)  and so comfortable.
FABRIC        Red satin stretch cotton from Lincraft maturing in the stash!


1 comment:

  1. va-va-voom, the red looks wonderful - this is such a classic design that you will get loads of wear from

    ReplyDelete