Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hot Pattern Jacket.

NAVY HEAVY SILK/CREAM SILK for Hot Pattern KISS ME COAT
 I want to make this Hot Pattern  Coat for the 2112 SWAP Or really I just want to make it.  I have the gorgeous purple linen that I so wanted to make it from , but could not work out the colour for the piping.

After much thinking, and a little more procrastinating I decided to use this heavy navy silk that I bought  when we lived in China, so I have had it for 8 years!!!  One side is a little shiny then the other,  I will use this side.  The silk/cotton fabric will be made into piping and I will need to think about the colour for the lining?  Most likely navy?

This will be the most difficult/time consuming piece in the collection.  I have about 4.5 metres of the silk and hopefully have enough for some pants.


Snazzy aka "Prince Rotton"  "The Grey Lord"  "Cranky Puss" has given it his approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment