Sunday, February 3, 2013

Dog Day



The ocean is still a little wild after the rain and wind.   Avoca Lagoon  needed letting out.  Two days ago the digger made a small channel to the ocean,  this is what it looked like this morning.  This is always an exciting event and attracts lots of attention from children and teenagers who bring all sorts of  craft to 'surf' the water flow.


Last year's photo


Last year's photo





Because I have been house bound and going a little crazy,  I decided  to act on my winter wardrobe and needed to get out  to visit  Clarksons  ( no web presence)  who have a  huge amount of fabric that has been purchased at auction from other businesses that have folded.  I was really cold last winter and because of the cooler weather began planning a  stretch layered blue/grey winter wardrobe .
These are some of the fabrics I purchased.  Much of it is stretch wool/combo.

I have failed in my stash busting exercise,  and instead am wondering who to leave my stash to?







No comments:

Post a Comment