I wanted the jacket to look casual, so I turned the S/A to the right side. Just could not get the seams to sit flush with the jacket so I sewed them down. The fabric was stretchy and fragile so I decided to interface the entire jacket with black. Because the blue bits were falling off, and I may need to do repairs I decided not to line it.
|Used blue silk cut into bias stripes to finish the front facing.|
|Back View of the pleat.|
|This pattern had S/A. I knew I wanted the 'deconstructed' look, and it nearly done my head in working out what seams to remove. I worked it out as I went along. (I think)|
The dog and cat love photo time.